Not watching pointless telly is harder than it looks. Just pressing the “on” button is pretty easy, and certainly less effort than anything that requires more effort.
So here is a snapshot of whats been going on with my evenings for the past few days:
- playing find the charger (for phones, cameras etc);
- fitting in the odd xbox game of Fifa (well it’s interactive);
- listening to some music in the living room (don’t rate Newton Faulkner’s new album, “Rebuilt by Humans”, compared to his début effort but should probably give it a few listens in case its a grower);
- doing some writing, although nothing of particular note;
- trying not to get horribly addicted to Twitter (easier said then done);
- watching the Box of Delights on DVD as I somehow managed to miss out on this when I was a nipper- a real OMG that’s Patrick Troughton moment occurred- hadn’t seen him outside Dr Who;
- pondering the correct use of semi-colons when doing lists :)
So nothing earthshattering, I haven’t replaced Eastenders with freefall parachuting as yet but its a step in the right direction.