|Lovely people, every single one of them|
I can’t believe it’s been 28 days since a handful of us descended on the O2 Arena to pick up our Nissan LEAF’s for a two week test drive. Plenty has happened in those 28 days too. I’ve had great fun driving the Nissan LEAF around, marvelling over it’s funky reversing camera, astounded by it complete silence and wowed by it’s practicality :
- The Big Turn On
- Daddacool 1 – 0 Pigeons
- Nissan LEAF- a family car?
- How silent is silent?
- Self referential: #nissanleafcar21 buzz on twitter
- Local paper ahoy! It’s me and #nissanLEAF21 in the Herts Ad!
- I get knocked down and I get back up again!
- Spotify playlist for the Nissan LEAF
- Just how many bloggers can you fit into a Nissan LEAF?
- St Albans, electric cars, and some facts and figures about Romans
- RIP the “yellow peril”
- How many Mummy Bloggers can you fit in an electric car?
- Just how big is a Nissan Leaf? – #nissanLEAFcar21
- 12 Bloggers 1 Car #NissanLeafCar21
- A great big (compact) family car! #NissanLEAFcar21
- And this is exactly why I continue to blog
- How Many Bloggers Can You Fit Into A Nissan Leaf Car?
- This week I have been mainly…
What makes a top blogger?
Finally, there has been some great coverage elsewhere:
- There is also a brilliant all-you-need-to-know post from Being Mrs C called Nearly everything you ever wanted to know about the Nissan Leaf – #NissanLEAFcar21 that explains a lot of the science behind electric cars.
- Is this the Future? A post about looking forward in time from the past, and foreseeing many things but maybe not electric cars.
- Adventures in #nissanLEAFcar21 my wife’s perspective on the LEAF
- There’s a post on Finding Kirsty about electric cars here, which is well worth a read too.
- St Albans People have also featured the challenge, and you can read all about it here (as well as seeing the uncropped profile picture of me!)
- The Herts Advertiser have me on their website and in print. The web version is here.
- West Herts Drive Time had me on t’wireless for half an hour on Friday. You can read about it on their blog.