I wouldn’t say our Christmas was out of the movies; it certainly wasn’t the 24 hour magic-marathon that Sally was railing against, I would say it was a success.
To enable you to judge whether your Christmas was a Daddacool endorsed success, I’ve prepared this handy checklist:
- Nobody vomited on Christmas Day
- No duplicate presents were bought for the kids (this sometimes happens despite lists)
- The turkey/chicken didn’t need defrosting with a hairdryer
- There were no mega-tantrums over Christmas
- The Grandparents all behaved themselves
- The boiler worked throughout the festive period