When I used to watch the X-Files I always wanted to be one of the Lone Gunmen- they were cool. Failing that Mulder, who was slightly less cool.
Anyway I digress, I got an ace press release the other day from JBL concerning their new JBL VOYAGER:
- Powerful sound is meant to carry
- Integrated Home Audio System with Portable Wireless Speaker
- Combination portable speaker and subwoofer docking system
- Compete 2.1 system with dual drivers and hard-hitting subwoofer
- Removable Portable Speaker with built in Bluetooth® streaming and 5 hour battery life
- Equipped with advanced SoundClear® echo/noise cancellation technology
That’s fairly standard. The pictures weren’t though.
EARTH TO DADDACOOL: REPEAT, EARTH TO//
/Do you recall this event?
/Do you read me?
//Earthling WALSH, ALEX [AKA DADDACOOL]
That’s our own Abbey (we don’t have a bus station or anything here in St Albans). That’s one entertaining way to plug a wireless speaker and me being me replied in kind:
Perhaps I actually wanted to be ginger all along…