One lucky pair of readers are going to win a pair of tickets to Birmingham’s premier folk festival, the Moseley Folk Festival, which is celebrating it’s tenth year this year.
Set in the idyllic setting of Moseley private park, the festival has become a stalwart of the Birmingham summer calendar with festival goers travelling from all over the world to catch some of the world’s biggest artists in this beautifully intimate setting.
The Monkees, Spiritualized, Idlewild, Anna Calvi, Gaz Coombes, Dawes, The Polyphonic Spree, The Unthanks, Martin McCarthy and Dave Swarbrick and many more all perform across the weekend.
The Festival takes place from 4-6 September, which means the weather is likely to be better than it has been for all the school summer holidays.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post with your favourite Monkees song, and a method of contacting you (twitter handle, Disqus account,
grid reference, etc ).There is NO wrong answer, so as long as it’s a Monkees song (no Mike Nesmith solo stuff mind you), you’ll be in with a chance of winning. Since your name will be on a guest list, you won’t have to worry about being in to receive tickets in time but please read the terms and conditions to make sure you’re fully aware of the rules.
Terms and conditions
- I am facilitating this competition but not providing the prizes. In the event of the prize not being provided, I accept no liability whatsoever;
- Competition closes at midday BST on Friday 28 August;
- The winner will be announced publicly on Friday 28 August;
- Once details have been passed over to the prize organiser, they reserve the right to offer the prize to another contestant if it isn’t claimed within a reasonable amount of time;
- One entry per person please. I will know.