And the Winner is Isabell Whitenstall, who’s guess of £192.99 was within 60- of the actual price of £193.56. Well done Isabell!
It’s easy to lose track of how much you’re spending when out shopping for things you love.
Whether it’s a jacket you’ve been staring at in a shop window for the past few weeks or that impulse purchase on the way to the checkout, your tightly controlled budget can quickly be forgotten – and this doesn’t just happen on the high street.
With months of darker, colder evenings ahead, it can become all too easy for energy bills to rise far beyond the expected – especially as there’s no price tag to keep you in check.
So, I want to show you how difficult it can be to keep a track of your spending without any idea of how much things cost.
Below is a picture of my haul from a recent shopping spree in our local toy shop, Cuthberts Toys. That’s one massive wodge of stuff isn’t it? Would you like to win it? I would but I can’t and I’m jealous already!
What I want you to do, is tell me how much you think the total price comes to. The closest to the correct total will win all of the goodies while, for everyone else, it may be a good time to start thinking about ways to keep an eye on your spending.
Thankfully, for those of you wanting to get a grip on how much you spend on energy, help is at hand.
E.ONs smart pay as you go meter allows you to keep tight control on how much you spend on energy by showing exactly how much you’re using in real time.
All of which means you’ll have some extra cash to spend on the things you really love…
And here is the haul in all it’s glory:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This competition is brought to you in partnership with E.ON. See if you could save money with their gas and electricity deals today. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter
Terms and conditions
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over
- Competition is closed to employees and relatives of Daddacool and E.ON
- The competition opening date is 9th December , and the closing date for entries is 27th December
- One entry per person
- Entrants must log into Rafflecopter and leave a comment guessing the total amount the items shown come to.
- Optional entry methods are to tweet the competition from Rafflecopter, and follow EON on Facebook or Twitter through Rafflecopter
- If more than one winner guesses the correct amount the winner will be chosen by using a random number generator build into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted direct on the email address provided. If the winner does not respond within 7 days a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner’s name will be available on request. By entering this competition participants consent to their full name being available by request from Daddacool
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the winner’s address
- E.ON reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time without notice or liability
- Entry to this competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be governed by the English courts.