- crawling around, eating stuff that I shouldn’t;
- crying to be picked up;
- crying because I’ve been picked up;
- crying because I’ve done a massive poo;
- crying because I’m trying to roll over and you won’t let me while you’re cleaning up my massive poo;
- stuffing my chops in my Stokke Triptrap while you have lunch;
- daydreaming about my ideal Christmas present: a high chair and an all you can eat buffet;
- attacking that fluffy butterfly I can just about reach from my car seat. You are my nemesis and I will have my revenge;
- cuddling my mummy and making her feel better when she’s tired;
- keeping my mummy awake all night so I can cuddle her to make her feel better when she’s tired.
No wonder the little fella went to sleep on the living room floor yesterday afternoon!