We’ve been to the Nozstock festival in Herefordshire for a few years now and we all love it. It’s small enough that the kids don’t feel overwhelmed but big enough that they don’t get bored. Last year was a particular highlight as Ned accidentally learnt the words to the Dub Pistols Mucky Weekend (fortunately he doesn’t understand a word of it. If you want to pick up on our review of it, you can read it here.
- Expanding and improving family camping to accommodate more tents and more space
- Increasing the number of toilets on site by 25% and introducing child-friendly toilets in family camping
- Supplies available for family campers including loo roll, wet wipes, sanitiser, sun cream, plasters, toothpaste and site maps. Whilst stocks last!
- ‘Save your space’ scheme. Booked to use family camping but want to make sure you have enough space to camp together? A limited amount of 5m2 pitches are available to hire to save your space
- Little Wonderful Kids Area expanded to include more activities aimed at older children and a dedicated breastfeeding space
As you can see from my review of this years festival, Nozstock is already really family friendly, so any improvement is going to be the icing on the cake.
So if you’re looking for a last minute Christmas pressie, you can buy tickets for the 2019 festival here.